Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nana's Surprise 60th B-day party!!!

My mom's b-day was on Saturday, Feb. 21st and since she was turning 60 Kendra and I decided to throw a little surprise b-day party for her in Paris. We had it at the Fish Fry in a room we had reserved that would hold around 40 people. She was shocked! She knew her brothers and sister were coming but not everyone else!!! She had such a good time sharing her special day with all of her family and good friends that could come. She received several nice gifts including a big bouquet of flowers from my dad (my Uncle Steven made them).

I couldn't ask for a better mother. She is unbelievable and definitely deserved a fun night that was "all about her."

Dad bringing in her flowers...

I am very excited about this gift! My Aunt Robbie and Uncle Steven got a gift certificate to the Woodhouse Day Spa for not only mom-but ME AND KENDRA!!!! Yea! I cannot wait until we go.

Uncle Steven, Mom and Aunt Robbie





Mom and Uncle Bubba

No comments: