Thursday, June 25, 2009

Catching up!

Well as you can tell the blog has been put on the backburner lately. I am not going to try to catch up over the past month with a lot of details. My doctor's appointments have been going good and everything seems to be right on schedule. If I haven't had Grayson by July 21st, I am going to be induced on the 21st at 5:00AM. I hope he decides to come around that time on his own..I guess we will see!!!

We had a couple of showers-my school gave us a "Sprinkle" and Kyle's school gave us a shower as well. They were both great! We are very blessed to work with such wonderful people.

The bedding came in yesterday and I was really excited to get it all set up in his crib. It turned out just the way I wanted it to!

This past weekend we had Kyler's 8th b-day party and celebrated Father's Day. Kyle, Grant and I went to Hugo Lake Sunday morning and went fishing. We kept 34 crappie so we are ready for a fish fry!

Sprinkle for baby Grayson (it was more like a downpour!)





Our ESL teacher, Lisa made this scrapbook for us-she is so talented!!!

Grant and Nana

Everyone signed this book, "Where the Sidewalk Ends."


Shower at Boyd:



Kyle and Shannon





Kyle and his mom, Norma



NiNi put Kyle's football helmet on Grant

My friend April's wedding...

Grant and his buddy Parker swimming

Kyler's 8th b-day party

Slip-n-Slide fun!

The Rocket fishing pole we got him...

Father's Day-fishing trip at Hugo Lake

No comments: