Monday, July 27, 2009

Introducing Grayson Cade Pursifull...

He is here!!! Grayson was born on Tuesday, July 21st at 3:23 in the afternoon. He weighed 7 ibs. 6 oz. and was 20 inches long. It is crazy because that is EXACTLY what Grant was. We are doing great so far. My mom has been awesome! She has been cooking home cooked meals and cleaning for us. I cannot believe I have two boys now. We are officially a family of 4. I am so blessed to have such a great family and friends. Here are a few pictures...










































8 comments:

jaymie said...

CONGRATS!!! So glad he's here. can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!

deidra said...

He is just precious! It will be so fun with the four little ones can all play together. I am so happy for you all!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to squeeze him again!

Brooke said...

he is AWESOME!!! :) congrats girl!!! tell kyle congrats and hug grant! he is going to be such a good big brother!

Kara Wilson said...

Oh, Melissa!!! Congratulations to your sweet family of four!!! How fun! I am SO, SO happy for you! Grayson is absolutely precious and beautiful! And, you look awesome! Congrats again!!!! I am so excited for you all!!!!

Tina said...

Beautiful, handsome stud-muffin :) Look how tiny he is compared to Kyle! So sweet!

Lexie said...

Oh so cute! Congrats to you Kyle. Y'all look so sweet :)

Meredith said...

Congratulations to your sweet, beautiful family!!!! He is just such a handsome baby!!!! Post some updates on how everything is going!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!