Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's FALL!!!

WOW, time goes by soooo fast! I am back to work now....it started out pretty rough b/c I hated leaving my boys!!! I enjoyed staying home with them but reality hit and I had to go back to work. Now I am starting to get into a routine and mom has been down to help several times already. She is coming back this week (YEAH!!) Kyle is going out of town to Georgia for a training. Have I said how much I LOVE MY MOTHER!?!?!?!

Grayson is already 3 months old. I cannot believe it....we've had quite a bit going on lately. Last weekend we went to the Texas OU game w/Lindsey and Chad while NiNi and Po watched the kiddos at our house. Of course, I forgot my memory card so I couldn't take any pictures. The night before was an adventure....we went to Chucky E. Cheese and I took my niece, Emmi to see Chucky. Before I knew it she fell off the chair and busted her lip really bad so we went to the emergency room. Bless her little heart, she was so tough! She had to get 4 little stiches. That Sunday we all went to the pumpkin patch in Celina. We had so much fun....we have gone the past three years. Grant loves going on the hayride, looking at the pumpkins in the pumpkin patch, feeding the animals, and eating his hotdog! He doesn't necessarily care for Mommy taking pictures, but oh well....he did good overall! Speaking of pictures the weekend before, we went to the Dallas Arboretum with a photographer (my friend Kelly's sister) to have family pictures taken. I will post some of them when I get the CD!

Grayson is getting so big. I swear he is the sweetest little boy...I could just eat him up when he gives a big grin. He has rolled over several times and actually rolled over the first time when he was 6 or 8 weeks old!?!? I need to go back and look if it was 6 or 8. He likes to watch the bears in the pack-n-play, swing, sit in his bumbo and look around, be held (HA), and snuggle with his mommy. He LOVES patty cake-he smiles everytime!!!

Grant started SoccerTots. He had his first practice last Monday and he really liked it. Coach Mike was fun and Grant really liked him. He is getting so big. I should be writing a lot of things that he says down. He says some pretty big things to be 3 years old. He loves his little brother. He does really good with him and has never acted jealous! He watches everything Kyle does and tries to mock him...he loves to be outside, loves school, of course still LOVES tractors, riding the 4 wheeler, shooting his "Buck" bb gun, riding his Gator, eating "snacks," reading books with us, riding his scooter, and more!






















Over the weekend, we went to Paris. Mom and I took the boys to the Pumpkin Festival downtown and had a lot of fun. Grant loved fishing in the fountain. He also went on a ponyride, ate a big corndog (mommy did too), bounced in the bouncehouse, and liked sitting on the J.Deere lawnmower. Nana got him a pop-gun and he LOVES it! He played with it for the rest of the weekend. Today after church, Aunt Robbie and Uncle Larry came over to visit. We had a good time visiting. I am ready for Halloween next weekend!!!

No comments: