Thursday, August 7, 2008

Anonymous-oops...Backgrounds-Yea!

I just figured out how to get cute backgrounds and also (after a few people shared that they were not able to leave a comment) figured out that I had the comments section set for only blog members to leave a message-oops! I've changed it now so anyone can leave a message. Yea! I will get it all figured out eventually.

Tomorrow, Grant and I are going to his preschool for a meeting to make sure everything is turned in and ready to go. This time will also be a good opportunity for Grant to become a little more familiar with the environment.

2 comments:

Kara Wilson said...

How much gosh! How cute is your blog?? Love it- I need to figure out how to do that! Can you believe that we only have one week left? I am SO SAD!!! Where is your sweet Grant going to pre-school? He is so grown up!!! What are you up to all week? I would love to meet at Chick Fil A one day with our boys! I will miss that when we go back- it is my favorite!!!

CIrons said...

Love your new blog!