Monday, October 6, 2008

Kyle's high school reunion!

This weekend was Kyle's 10 year high school reunion. We had sooo much fun seeing everyone. Friday night we went to the Homecoming game. Grant went with us to the game and had a good time running around. We left at half time to meet mom so she could take Grant home. He looked so cute in his little North Lamar shirt and new shoes-thanks to Nana!!! Then we all went out and had a blast!!! On Saturday night, we went to the Elk's Club to eat dinner and see everyone again. We were exhausted yesterday. We have not gone out two nights in a row in a looooong time!!!

My little Panther fan...

Grant and Anderson

We had to go sit with MawMaw and have a chocolate chip cookie...

Grant ran out on the field at half time so Kyle had to run out and catch him.


Kyle and his best friend Jerod from high school



Dinner at the Elk's-Us, Paul and Tina, Jennifer Sikes, Jenny and Cameron

Class of 98'-some of them-

Kyle, Brandon, and Jerod

Michelle came Saturday night (we graduated together)...I cannot believe ours will be next year!

Kyle, Jerod, and Cameron

Jenny and me

Tabatha, me & Stacie



3 comments:

Owner said...

Yall are soooo young! I had my 10 year two years ago...I know, I'm a senior citizen!

Tina said...

good times, good times...funny about grant running onto the field, tillee ran out into the middle of a lacrosse game last spring, about killed me! not only was i embarrassed, but the girl is fast and the players are faster ;-) all is good though!
it was great seeing you!! ya'll look great!

Jenny said...

It was so great seeing you guys! Grant is a gorgeous little boy! You have a such a beautiful family.