Sunday, September 28, 2008

This weekend we went to see Kyle's grandparents at Lake Grapevine and had a great time relaxing and spending time with them. Grant had so much fun riding the golf cart, helping Granny make pancakes, eating marshmallows, feeding the ducks, playing at the park, going on a nature walk and more. We stayed in a neat little cabin there and had the best time just getting away and being lazy. I asked Grant when he wants to go back and he said Saturday..haha

Granny said one minute Grant looked like Kyle and the next minute like me...she also kept saying that she couldn't believe how well Grant talks and his vocabulary.

Giving bye-bye hugs...


Then on our way home we stopped by the mall and went shopping for Kyle's 10 year high school reunion which is next weekend! I cannot believe it has been that long. That just makes mine a year away. We are looking forward to seeing everyone. It should be fun!!!

Last night we were going to bed and Grant wanted me to say night-night prayers first. When I finished praying, it was dark and just silent. Grant said to me, "Mommy, Where is God?" I just sat there for a minute and thought Wow...my 2 1/2 year old is asking me about God-yeah!!! I said well Grant he is in heaven and he is also right here with you all of the time...he then says, "Where is heaven??" At that point, I just said the first thing that I thought of...well heaven is up in the sky and God is there watching over you. It was so sweet!!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Awww, what a cutie :-)
I can't wait for this weekend! We leave on Wednesday, I'm nervous/excited. Did you decide what you are going to wear, I never emailed you back about that...sorry. Let me know, I'm twisted on wardrobe, totally different season up here right now ;-)