Sunday, November 16, 2008

Family Reunion and Happy B-Day Kyle!

Over the weekend we went to Paris for the Grayson Family Reunion and to celebrate Kyle's b-day. Friday night we met my my parents and my cousin Danny and his family at Tamolly's. They came in all the way from Washington. Then on Saturday we headed to my cousin Donna's house in Cooper for the reunion. It turned out so good because a lot of the family were able to come. It was good to visit and catch up with everyone. Kyle hunted a lot of the weekend but didn't see a buck. He is determined to kill a buck with his bow this year, so hopefully over the Thanksgiving Break he will. Here are some pictures from the family reunion and the last one was at the Fish Fry of Kyle's b-day dinner.


















2 comments:

sbeudy said...

Hey, Wow Grant is so big the last time I saw you you were still pregnant with him. He is such a cutie. How are you and your family?
Stephanie Beshirs-Eudy

katy said...

Girl, I have NO clue how I happened onto your blog, I was just following along until I came to yours and I thought, "They look familiar" haha...
I am Katy, Joseph's mom (Kyler's friend)...anyway, just wanted to say Hi...your little boy is TOO FREAKIN' CUTE! Take care...

http://familiadeibarra. blogspot. com/