Sunday, December 14, 2008

My little pine tree


I'm a little pine tree-as you can see,
All the other pine trees are bigger than me.
Maybe when I grow up-then I'll be
A great big Christmas tree!


Grant had a little Christmas performance at his school Thursday night and that was one of the songs they had to sing. It was adorable!!! He had his little pine tree hat on and he also wore a bell on his wrist to ring for this song...

Ring, ring, ring the bells,
Ring them loud and clear
To say to people everywhere
That Christmas time is here.


He was shy at first but then he started singing and ringing his bell. We were very proud of him!



Looking at all the people...


He couldn't wait for the refreshments after the program was over.


Nana and Grant-they were standing in front of his collage they made at school.

No comments: