Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Can you guess the right answer??

Well if you noticed I didn't have any pictures of myself in a swimsuit from the Great Wolfe Lodge....there could be several reasons why. Can you guess which one is the correct answer???

A. I am too white to take pictures in a swimsuit.
B. I ate way too much during Christmas Break and put on a few pounds.
C. I am pregnant.
D. All of the above

Scroll down to find out if you are correct.....















D is correct!!! All of those things are true including that I am pregnant!!!! I will be 12 weeks this Saturday. We went to the doctor today and heard the heartbeat for the first time. It was a good, strong, fast heartbeat-"173"
WE ARE SUPER EXCITED and I am due July 25th!!!!!!!! Grant went with us and he already is loving on my tummy and giving the baby kisses. When I asked him if he heard the heartbeat, he looked at me and said what is the babies name??" Too cute!

12 comments:

Brooke said...

CONGRATULATIONS! :)

Meredith said...

YAY!!!! When you commented on my blog, I've been checking yours everyday!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm due August 20 - we went last week to the doctor and heard the heartbeat, and that always makes it seem real! So exciting!!!!!

Meredith said...

I should clarify...when I say "heard" I meant, "saw!!" :)

Mother of three said...

I have been waiting to hear that! Congrats!

Jennifer said...

You know how excited I am, but I just had to post it!

Sarah said...

Awesome news! Hope this pregnancy is super easy...YAY!!!

Tina said...

I knew it!! I had a feeling awhile back when I saw that you posted someting on Facebook :) CONGRATULATIONS!! Lots of baby news going on around my world lately (not me, just others).
YEAAAHHHH!!!

Jenny said...

How exciting!!!! Congrats to you and Kyle!!! Having 2 kids is great! I hope you have a healthy 9 months!

sbeudy said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you two.

Kara Wilson said...

Oh, Melissa! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so, so excited for you & your sweet growing family! I hope you have been feeling good and have a very healthy pregnancy & baby!!! We have been saying this for ages, but I would just love to get together sometime! Congrats again!!!!

Anonymous said...

yay! congrats mel! we need to hang out next time i'm in paris. :)

Owner said...

Congrats Mama squared! This pregnancy thing is going around! What a fun time for BIG brother Grant!