Sunday, March 29, 2009

SO behind.....

Well there is no way I can remember everything we have had going on in the past month so I am not going to even try. I did want to post some pictures of our little baby boy from the sonogram we had this month. We are not sure on a name yet....it has been really hard!!! We were so excited to see him again and how much he had grown. My mom came down and went with us to see him. I am just getting bigger by the day! I go back to the doctor tomorrow just for a check up.

This weekend we headed to Commerce for Evie's b-day party (some friends of ours little girl). We stayed the night with them and came back today and went to a tractor show. Of course, Grant LOVED that!!! He went on a hayride, climbed on just about every tractor, ate kettle corn, fed the animals, and went on a pony ride!

(I took pictures of these rather than scanning them-much faster!)
Here is our sweet little baby boy's face...


He definitely wanted us to know he was a BOY!


Profile-


Foot...


Evie's b-day party at The Children's Museum


Driving the airplane


with Hoss...


The birthday girl-Miss Evie and her Cinderella cake!


Daddy and Grant


Having fun...






The Tractor Show-




Pony ride...

2 comments:

Julie McLeod said...

Love the pics of the new baby. I think you should name him Julie since he is supposed to be born on my birthday! :-D

Missed you today! Hope the appointment went well. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Ramey and Stephanie said...

Your little boy is such a doll! A mixture of you both! And another on the way. Oh, boys. I love my three. Don't know what I'd do without em. I saw where you had a blog on FB. I've got one too. :)