Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter 2009

We had a great Easter this year. Grant was really into it and couldn't wait to find the eggs with the candy in them. Uncle Steven put $5.00 in an egg and Grant found it and just kept going...of course, I yelled at him to come back and pick the egg up and held onto the money for him! I didn't want him to lose it. HA

Everything is going good with little one. He seems to be growing quite a bit lately (or at least I am). I go back to the doctor on Wednesday for the glucose test so hopefully all that goes well. He is moving around a lot. We still have not decided on a name. We have talked a lot about Grayson (which is my maiden name) and have bounced the name Cade around a few times...who knows, we could come up with something completely different in the next few weeks, but we haven't so far. I like the sound of Grant and Grayson...but we'll see.

My little man:


He was ready to leave for church and get the pictures over with-




Grant and Emmi:

Hunting for eggs



MawMaw was sick so she wasn't able to come and it wasn't the same without her. We held a picture up of her so she could be in it. She always wants to get a family pic. Claudia took the pic. and you can definitely tell I didn't hold back on the Easter goodies. The food was great! Moo! Moo! :)

Chad, Lindsey and Emmi

Right when we got there, he was already asking PawPaw if he could ride the 4 wheeler and couldn't wait to get into the mud with it!


Easter at my parent's house:

My sister Kendra, Jeremy, Blake and Kyler


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Umm, we need to see some pregnant belly on here!! Your little Grant is such a cutie.