Sunday, September 7, 2008

Our trip to NiNi and Po's

This weekend we went to NiNi and Po's in Abilene. We had a great time...Kyle went dove hunting, we went go-cart racing, to the fair, fishing, and of course ate really good food that my mother-n-law cooked! We always enjoy snacking on everything she cooks. I think I came back with three new recipes (two of those were desserts-my favorite).

Grant fishing

On Saturday, we went to a place called, "Prime Time" in Abilene and rode go-carts. We had so much fun getting out their and playing around. They also had arcade games inside so Grant had fun playing a few of those.

NiNi with her game face on :)





Then, we went to the fair! Grant liked looking at the animals and riding the neat rides there. When we were leaving he said, "I want to ride the steering (meaning ferris) wheel." It was so cute!!



Yes, that is me on a monkey-ha! Kyle and Norma (my mother-n-law) got a kick out of that. They laughed the whole time. Grant wanted to ride the giraffe and guess what was right next to it-a little monkey!

My little toog-a-boog...I love that face!


Grant riding his tractor-

My dove hunters:

He found an egg!!!

Feeding the chickens...

Grant and NiNi riding the lawn mower-

2 comments:

jaymie said...

Abilene...mine and Ali's old stomping ground!! I'm not good at leaving comments, but I enjoy your blog. Grant is SOOO cute!

The Wolfe Family said...

Oh my goodness, Melissa!! How in the world are you?? I just noticed your blog on Tina's page. Your little man is precious, such a cutie!!!! Just thought I'd say hello...oh and I love the picture of Grant and your dad on the new lawn mower so funny that your dad hasn't changed a bit, still doesn't wear shoes while on his tractors!!:) Too funny!! Tell your family hello for me!
~Heather