Monday, September 1, 2008

Pre-school & Labor Day weekend

Well it has been a few weeks since I last updated the blog. Grant started preschool and did great the first THREE days and the last three days were ROUGH.(for Grant and mommy) On Wednesday, I thought it would be a good idea for Kyle to take him (ha), because I just couldn't do it. I called to check on him and they said he stopped within less than a minute after Kyle left, so that was good. Nana went and picked him up and he was so excited!! Then she took him to get icecream at McDonalds's. That night we went to eat with my Aunt Robbie, my cousin Lea, and my Uncle Steven at Olive Garden.

Thursday morning they went for donuts and then to Paris to see Pap'Paw and spend the night there. Kyle and I went to Paris after work on Friday and spent the weekend for Labor Day. We had a great time. My dad got a new Kabota Diesel lawnmower. Here they are going for a ride on it:

Grant rode his Gator so much the battery had to be recharged three times while we were there. He is so funny. He likes to get really close to the trees and then lean down underneath the tree limbs.


On Saturday we went out to the lake and had a blast. The best part was my mom and dad both tubing!!! Then on Sunday, we went over to Grant's Paw'Paw and Granny's house (Tom and Claudia) for a fish fry. I forgot to get my camera out until later but I did get a picture of our sweet niece, Emmi. I cannot believe she is about to be one!! My camera never captured her cute little smile.

3 comments:

Tina said...

I added your blog to my list :-) Is Emmie (??) Lindsey's little girl? She has to be, she looks a lot like her!!
Have a great day!

deidra said...

I'm sorry to hear that it's been hard on Grant...and mommy. :( Hopefully it will get better soon. We miss you guys! If you will be in town this weekend, we should get together.

Sarah said...

I can't believe I found you one here! I was actually thinking about you guys a while ago and wondering how you were. You all look great and I was so glad to see you parents on here, they're such great people. Well hope things are going well for you guys and since I didn't know you had a little one, congrats, he's adorable! Talk to you later, tell your mom and dad "Hi",
Sarah (Gray) Brown